7th – 10th Grade Math and Science Teacher – POSITION FILLED
We are seeking a STEM 7-10th grade Teacher to join our team! The ideal candidate is an individual who is excited about engineering and makerspaces, and inspiring students as they lead them in computational thinking, coding, engineering and mathematics.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching STEM and project based learning
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience in STEM fields and leading full groups of students.